The Pillar To Post Liz and Drew Team provides quality home inspection services in Metro Atlanta and its surrounding counties. We provide home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals with the tools they need to make informed home purchase or selling decisions. An inspection company should provide you with peace of mind when buying or selling a home. The Liz and Drew Team has been providing just that for buyers and sellers in the 12 Metro Atlanta counties since 2013 performing thousands of home inspections. We are a top-rated Pillar To Post Franchise consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients.
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments our clients will ever make. Every Pillar To Post Liz and Drew Team home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos and comments to provide clear evaluation of a home’s condition and answer questions you may have. The report is printed on-site before the inspector leaves – A unique service in the industry and another way Pillar To Post helps to give you peace of mind. In addition to the printed report, the inspector will also email the report along with our exclusive 360⁰ interactive visual tour. The 360⁰ visual tour allows the client to “virtually” revisit the home at any time, for as long as they desire. The tour can also be shared with friends and family. The email also includes a link to PTPEstimate, a repair cost estimate of the items on our report summary.
An inspection of the home will not only assist you to make an informed decision during the purchase or selling process, but it will also provide you with the information you will need for repairs and maintenance your home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy and sell with confidence.
WHY the Liz and Drew Team:
- We understand that our clients want an honest, knowledgeable, and comprehensive inspection that covers everything, plus effective communication from a home inspector. The trust that our clients place in our services is one that we value intensely and work hard to keep.
- The Liz and Drew Team inspectors are extensively trained, fully qualified and highly personable.
- The Liz and Drew Team of inspectors follow the guidelines and standards for home inspections set by ASHI- American Society of Home Inspectors.
- Custom build your inspection for your needs.
- Easy, flexible scheduling, online or on the phone, your choice.
- Next or Same day inspections available most weeks, even weekend or holiday appointments.
What We Offer:
- Choose the inspection package that you want! We offer Plus, Premium and Prestige Inspection Packages designed to help you get the most peace of mind from your inspection. Every inspection comes with the 360⁰Tour and repair cost estimate. The Premium and Prestige packages also include infrared thermography, measured floor plans, PTPHomeManual app by Centriq and more.
- Also choose the additional services that you may need. We offer Radon Testing, Mold Sample Testing, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Water Quality Testing, Lead Paint Testing, and Pool & Spa Inspection. All homes are different, so you can choose what is best for your new home and/or family needs.
We are Your Community’s Home Inspection Specialists
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in and around the Metro Atlanta area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- Log homes
- Detached structures / outbuildings
- Manufactured homes
- Vintage homes
- Historic residences
- New construction
Your Home Inspection Appointment
We can usually schedule your inspection appointment within 24-48 hours from the time you contact us. A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 2 to 4 hours to finish, depending on the size and condition of the home. Our clients are welcome to join us during the home inspection or come at the end for a review of the inspector’s findings and an opportunity to answer questions that they have. If the client is unable or chooses not to attend the inspection review, that’s OK too, the inspector will email the inspection report to the client and their Agent at the completion of the inspection. After reviewing the inspection report the client or Agent is welcome to contact us to speak with the inspector if they have questions.
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
Pillar To Post has conducted over 2 million home inspections across North America and has over 600 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide. We are consistently named as one of the best home inspection services in the industry and we have been named #1 in the home inspections category by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 issue for five years in a row.
Our expertise and industry knowledge allow us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structural Components
- Crawl Spaces
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Heating And Cooling Systems
- All Interior Living Areas (floors, doors, windows, walls, and ceilings)
- Bathroom Fixtures and Components
- Built In Appliances
- Garage Structure and Components
- Decks, Patios, and Porches
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes color photographs, and the professional and courteous attitude of both the inspector and our staff. We explain the findings in detail to our clients and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm. We are not alarmists; we simply educate our clients about their home.
Additional areas of expertise of The Liz and Drew Team:
- Radon Testing – Detects unsafe levels of radioactive Radon gas in the home.
- Water Quality Testing – Detects bacteria, metals, turbidity, etc. Recommended for both well water and municipal water supplies.
- Mold Sample Testing – When fungal growth is visible, to better understand the cause and safest remediation methods.
- Indoor Air Quality – Detects & identifies airborne mold, fungus, and common allergens.
- Pool/Spa Inspections – Material defects & damages, plus safety issues.
- Lead Paint Testing – Identifies paint containing dangerous levels of lead.